Friday, August 28, 2009

Things Left Behind



I spent some time at the beach recently and since it was a weekday, a beach that is usually packed was nearly barren. This made me notice the little things that people leave behind on their trips to the beach. I'm not talking about garbage (though that's always there) I'm talking about miscellaneous items. We've all done it. By the time you get to your car after lugging all of your other stuff it's just not worth going back for.

Common item: The Single Flip-Flop

Item Two: The Shovel
(Don't think I didn't contemplate playing with this)


Item Three: The Sippy Cup
(This one made me a little sad for the kid that left it behind)


Item Three: The Castle
(OK I know that you can't take sand castles with you, but it looked so lonely there with nobody around to build onto it.. or destroy it if you were anything like my family)

And lastly, my favorite, Item Four: The Message
(Also not something you can take with you, but still something left behind)

No comments:

Post a Comment